Please note: Online billing is now available! Register for our secure portal and make your premium payments today.
Find What Matters to You: Plans, Providers and Medications
- Find and compare WellCare Medicare Advantage plans in your area. WellCare offers plans that may give you savings …
$0 or low monthly premiums.
No or low co-pays for primary care physician (PCP) visits.
More benefits than traditional Medicare.
Prescription drug coverage with most plans. (Just looking for drug coverage? View our stand-alone prescription drug plans.)
- Explore our provider network. Find doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and other providers near you.
- Search our drug list (formulary) for your medications.
- Find important member materials and forms.
- Enjoy healthy-lifestyle discounts. Members save with special offers on alternative medicine providers, medical alert systems, weight-loss programs and more.
Do more online!
When you register for the secure member-only area of our website, you can check a claim status, pay your monthly premium, update your account information and more. Just click here to get started.
Enjoy the safety, reliability and convenience of having your prescriptions mailed directly to your door. Pay $0 for a three-month supply of Tier 1 (Preferred Generic) drugs, and standard shipping is always free.*
For important information about WellCare’s Medicare Advantage coverage including eligibility, benefits and more, please see our Conditions and Limitations page.
You have the right to file a grievance or provide feedback directly to Medicare about our plan. Complete and submit the Medicare Feedback and Complaint Form.
Medicare has an Office of the Medicare Ombudsman (OMO) that can help you with complaints, grievances and information requests. Visit Medicare.gov for more information about Medicare and/or assistance with complaints and grievances.
*These savings occur when you use Exactus Pharmacy Solutions™, WellCare’s preferred mail-service pharmacy, instead of a retail or non-preferred mail-service pharmacy. Other pharmacies are available in our network.
WellCare (HMO) is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in WellCare (HMO) depends on contract renewal. You will need to keep your Medicare Parts A and B.
Y0070_NA023899_WCM_WEB_ENG CMS Approved
Last modified: 01/01/2014